UK-based Learning Technologies Group (LTG) launched LEO Learning, the new education brand that combines its acquisitions Epic and LINE Communications, earlier this month. Preloaded, the gaming studio that has been acquired by LTG in May, will now operate as LEO Preloaded, the company’s division for games with purpose.
The newly formed company offers businesses a variety of services around the implementation of learning technology ranging from strategy and content to platforms and learning approaches as well as educational games through the LEO Preloaded division. LTG states that LEO is already the European leader in the custom content market.
LTG follows a “buy and build” strategy and aims to create a global e-learning leader with in excess of £50m of revenue. Further acquisition opportunities are still being considered.
- LTG introduces LEO, its new learning technologies firm | Press Release
- HEDLINE: Learning Technologies Group acquired Preloaded | EDUKWEST Europe
- HEDLINE: Learning Technologies Group acquires LINE Communications for £9 million | EDUKWEST Europe
Latest posts by Kay Alexander (see all)
- Game-Based Learning Platform Kahoot! raises $10 million - September 27, 2016
- Nomad Education raises 800.000 Euro - September 17, 2016
- OpenClassrooms raises €6 million to fuel European Expansion - September 13, 2016