EDUKWEST Europe fetes its second birthday this summer. We are happy that many of you find our accelerated coverage of European EdTech, in addition to “big sister” EDUKWEST, worth a read.
This year, we decided to test our standing and partake in the eu Web Awards 2015. If you would like to support us in the competition, you can nominate EDUKWEST Europe at the awards. The top three entries with the most nominations will have the chance to win a price in November. The nomination period closes on September 1st.
In order to nominate EDUKWEST Europe, follow the four-step-process below
- Go to http://webawards.eurid.eu/
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page to “Submit your Nomination now”
- Fill in the form (name, email, phone number) and enter www.edukwest.eu as “Your Website” and choose “THE HOUSE OF .EU” as category
- Hit “Submit your Website”
Thank you very much in advance for your continued support, and I will keep you updated on the selection process.
Latest posts by Kirsten Winkler (see all)
- Funding: The Top Five French EdTech Startups - May 3, 2017
- Another Strong Quarter for European EdTech as Investments Double - April 27, 2017
- Fact Sheet: K-12 is Europe’s Hottest EdTech Vertical - April 25, 2017