last updated: 03/2017
The 230 edtech startups on this list raised over €190 million from over 80 individual investors and VC firms in the past 10 years, with Macat (€30m), Kano ($16.5m), FutureLearn (£13m) and busuu ($11.2m) leading the list.
London is the epicenter of the UK edtech scene. 140 startups on this list are headquartered in the capital. Other edtech hubs in the UK are Edinburgh, Birmingham and Brighton.
The most popular verticals for edtech in the UK are K-12 followed by Higher Education, Language Learning, Continuing Education and Lifelong Learning.
- K-12: 67
- Higher Education: 46
- Language Learning: 22
- Continuing Education: 17
- Lifelong Learning: 19
By purchasing the EdTech Startup List: UK you will gain access to 230 edtech startups. Each entry is carefully researched and covers the following points (when information is publicly available):
- Company Name, Website
- Country, City
- Founding Date, Founders
- B2C, B2B, Vertical, Type, Age Group, Language
- Investment, Investor, Accelerator
- User / Download numbers
- CrunchBase / AngelList Profile / LinkedIn Company Page
The EdTech Startup List comes in Excel format. Conveniently pay via PayPal or contact us for other payment methods.
Picture Nicolas Raymond via freestocks.ca
Latest posts by Kirsten Winkler (see all)
- EdTech Market Brief: Germany - March 9, 2017
- European EdTech Raised over €62 Million in Q4 2016 - February 23, 2017
- EdTech Startup List: Netherlands - February 1, 2017