The 100 French edtech startups on this list have raised around €63 million in the past 10 years, with Digischool (€17m), Openclassrooms (€8.2m), Klaxoon (€5m) and Gutenberg Technology (€5m) leading the list.
67 of the 100 French edtech startups on this list are headquartered in Paris. Lyon comes in second with 7.
The most popular verticals for edtech in France are Higher Education followed by Lifelong Learning, K-12 and Language Learning.
- Higher Education: 26
- Lifelong Learning: 16
- K-12: 15
- Language Learning: 14
By purchasing the EdTech Startup List: France you will gain access to 100 edtech startups. Each entry is carefully researched and covers the following points (when information is publicly available):
- Company Name, Website
- Country, City
- Founding Date, Founders
- B2C, B2B, Vertical, Type, Age Group, Language
- Investment, Investor, Accelerator
- User / Download numbers
- CrunchBase / AngelList Profile / LinkedIn Company Page
Picture Nicolas Raymond via freestocks.ca
Latest posts by Kirsten Winkler (see all)
- Funding: The Top Five French EdTech Startups - May 3, 2017
- Another Strong Quarter for European EdTech as Investments Double - April 27, 2017
- Fact Sheet: K-12 is Europe’s Hottest EdTech Vertical - April 25, 2017